|Is your business safe and complient with Australian standards? Is your businesses electrics running efficiently? Is your test and tag up to date?
MBElectrical has the latest in test and tag equipment and offers a full range of testing and auditing services from testing a single outlet to auditing your whole business to help you bring it in-line with Australian standards.
Also saving you money from running poorly performing equipment and saving on future maintenance costs.
What is an Electrical Audit?
An Electrical Audit (sometimes known as a Periodic Verification) is a thorough check of your home, commercial property or industrial premises by a licensed electrician. Only licensed electricians are allowed to carry out an Electrical Audit. There are varying levels of audits - for further details please contact our office.
Why Should I Have An Electrical Audit?
- Save Time & Money – Are you a business owner? Regular Electrical Audits will certainly save you time and money in the long run. Failure to undertake a comprehensive and legally sound audit increases the risk of a catastrophe or fatality, along with the potential for severe legal consequences that could harm the future of your business.
- Avoid Liability – Having an Electrical Audit ensures that your workplace is checked for any potential safety hazards and that it meets the current Australian Standards and laws.
- Keep Everyone Safe – Having an Electrical Audit of your home is one of the best things you can do to ensure that all your loved ones are safe in the home.
- Does it Meet the Current Legal Safety Requirements – When Selling or Buying Property: Before you sign your final payment, make sure you have an Electrical Audit undertaken to ensure that the dwelling passes the necessary legal safety requirements.
When Is It Appropriate?
MBEElectrical recommednds that all properties, whether it be a home, commercial property or industrial premises, undertake an Electrical Audit at least every 12 months to ensure that your family, tenants, and/or employees are safely protected according to the relevant Australian Standards.
What Does MBElectrical Provide?
- Thorough & Detailed Check by our Licensed Electrician: There are 3 levels of audit available. We can provide you with further information on these options and advise you on which is most appropriate, based on your specific needs.
- Detailed Audit Report: Including photographs of areas which represent significant concern and are deemed a significant safety hazard.
- Certificate of Periodic Inspection: This is a requirement according to Australian Standard.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.